Sunday, September 25, 2005

GnuJagruti Workshop

I conducted a workshop in an event called as GnuJagruti in VIT Pune on 20th if this month. The workshop was on Programming in Linux, was attended by around 20 students from various colleges.

Inspite of being present in he lab one hour before the presentation, things still went wrong. The lab was in the making, so eletricians were screwing up tubelights etc. Arrangement for the projector were made last minute. The PC that was to be used for the presentation did not have Open Office installed and did not have a working cdrom drive too.

So there I was, 20 odd faces looking to me, with no presentation slides to show. The workshop was already delayed by an hour or so because of the entire schedule being revamped.

Fortunately, I had taken such sessions in my college earlier. Once things got started, they kept on moving pretty fine. In the end, it was an ok workshop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home