Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Falling in Love... literarily

I have fallen in love with you. You come with me where ever I go. You sleep beside me every day. I think of you day and night. Your crisp language has capturered my imagination beyond understanding. Your laughter, sadness, joy, sorrow, humour touch me deep inside. I feel as if I have become a part of you.

Before you entered my life, I had a fling with many. I couldn't understand their ways at all. The more I went out with them, the more I got confused. My life was full of darkness and confusion. You came, and my understanding became crystal clear. My senses regained, blood fills through my heart and mind as I spend more and more time with you.

You have been my best friend and much more. Your unconditional love has besieged me. I could ask for no more, I hope we stay together till death unto us apart...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home