Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A state of mind

Stress can be really a wonderful thing in mild quantities. It enables a person to focus the mind on some task, block away all other thoughts and sort of energize a person.

Once in a while, I reach a state of absolute concentration. It is difficult to describe this state, it gives a sort of exhilaration or *kick* to the mind. Things that are earlier considered to be *impossible* to understand are crystal clear on a single reading.

Everything else is filtered out by my brain subconsciously. It is as if I am one with the book. A sort of short circuit takes place, and I am placed in the same state of understanding as the author meant in his/her writing.

I am in total command. Knowledge is Power. I feel like God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home