Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Sweat

I am generally a lazy person. Programmers are supposed to be lazy, and apparently hackers are the laziest of the lot.

But once in a while I get a real urge to do some exercise and stuff,
and hence I decided to take up running as a way to exercise.

So, everyday I got to sweat out in the evening and believe me, its an
exhilarating exercise. You hear the heart racing thud thud and as you
pick up pace, you are gasping for air. Crazy thoughts flash through the
mind... Why am I doing this? Thats it, I can't move a step further,
Come'on keep going, only a few more steps...
Thoughts flash back, ranging from stupid ideas, something someone said
long ago.

Sweat runs through the forehead, through your hair and wets the
T-shirt. The coolness when you stop. The body relaxing, your heart
slowly coming back to normal. The cool breeze as you ride back home
lightly lifting the body to an peaceful state.

The bed looks softer than before, the hot tea is amrut, the shower
massaging body like an expert masseur. Peace. Heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home